Re: LYNX-DEV Problem with lynx after applying path on AIX 3.2.5.4 (fwd)

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Problem with lynx after applying path on AIX 3.2.5.4 (fwd)
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 14:36:08 -0400 (EDT)

  From: "George L. Westlund" <address@hidden>

  I sent this message to lynx-dev with no responces.  Would you have any
  helpful information?  Our users use lynx for several utilities and the
  lack of it working for anything other than local files is causing us
  problems.

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain..."

                        -- the Wizard of Oz

In this case, lynx-dev _is_ "the man behind the curtain" at
present, so no, we got no answers here that they don't have there
-- sorry.

Aside from the auto-response, there is otherwise no difference at
present.  The mail falls through to lynx-dev which is your best
source on this problem, even if the lists were different.

By the same token, your request to address@hidden will serve
as a second attempt, and I hope someone will have an idea for you.

--
Al Gilman
;