Re: LYNX-DEV BSD makefile support 5

From: Paulo JS Rodrigues
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV BSD makefile support 5
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 01:32:47 +0200

Hi,
  I'm using lynx 2.7 both in win32-console and Unix flavours. In win32 I'm
having a bit of trouble:

Some of the keys referred in the key-map ('k') don't actually do what
announced but some other function, and that's most frustrating to jump from
key to key to guess which is the right one!

Configuration:
- windows 95
- portuguese keyboard and language, standard 101/102 keys

Is there some kind of config to do to make this right?

Suggestion: make some kind of menu options, since so much keys gets a user
confused) -- for example, in the 'k' screen you could make links in each
key to start the function, but in the last document (the one the user was
reading before jumping to 'k')

regards,
paulo.

|)     | (  |)          - address@hidden