LYNX-DEV Problems with the new DTD

From: Roger Hill
Subject: LYNX-DEV Problems with the new DTD
Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 17:10:03 -0400 (GMT+4)

HI.
These notes relate to 2.7.1-ac-0.19, so they may be outdated.

1. http://www.neworleans.com/no_magazine/31.6.30-CITYDINER.html
If I view this with the new DTD, all the formatting is lost.  Doing Ctrl-V
brings back the (I suppose correct) formatting.

2. So, I went to download the latest version, WITHOUT turning off the old
DTD.  The download is ok, but the "Save to Disk" page is blank, except for
the status line at the bottom. Doing Ctrl-v at that point seems not to
repaint the screen correctly; and hitting "enter, enter" blindly to save
the file failed to save it.

3. I'll try to get 0.24 now, with the new DTD as default, and see what
happens.