LYNX-DEV getting send mail to work--help me please

From: Terry
Subject: LYNX-DEV getting send mail to work--help me please
Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 20:36:00 -0500

I know I am supposed to alter the line in the sendmail.txt and place it
into the lynx.cfg file. I have altered the line everyway possible, yet the
mail still says it has an error and it never sends the mail.

SYSTEM_MAIL:sendmail -f address@hidden -h my.host -r my.smtp.mailer -m SMTP

This is the line--my mail server is mail.inter-linc.com
                         my smpt is the same

I have tried putting those in, I even tried the numeric dns's--but yet it
still dont work. I am not sure what the difference between   my.host and
my.smpt.mailer is????? Can somone enlighten me. And is the address@hidden
simply my email address??? address@hidden Any way please show my
how that line should look. Also, please tell me where exactly in the .cfg
file does this belong? Thank you soooo much.

Terry

;
;