Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx bugs submitted by Debian users.

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx bugs submitted by Debian users.
Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 07:58:43 -0400 (EDT)

> From: "Christian Hudon" <address@hidden>
> Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 00:33:36 -0400
> Bug #7846: lynx redraws coloured links incorrectly
>
> Italic or bold links initially show up as emboldened colour 0, but
> after highlighting then unhilihting them, they become colour 1.
>
> A page where this bug shows up nicely is http://www.yahoo.com/
> Just move to the "[ Write Us | Add URL | Random Link | Info ]" bar.

I sent a fix for this a long time ago.
No one has picked it up because the developers htat be are
considering picking up Rob Partingtons style sheets enhancements,
which would change all the code.
But if you want a copy of my diff, it is posted with other lynx patches at
my temporary patch page at http://www.intac.com/~leaves/
--le

;
;