Re: LYNX-DEV patches

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV patches
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 00:04:28 -0400 (EDT)

> Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 09:50:14 -0500 (CDT)
> From: Klaus Weide <address@hidden>
> > But i still haven't heard anything about the possibility of picking them up
> > --
> > except for the mail about the highlighting fix.
>
> Read <http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month0597/msg00330.html>
> again.

That was written on 5/7.
You said that you thought the list command problem should be fixed
in form numbering mode, which I did on May 8.
You also wanted to wait and see how it fit with Fote's updates.  I since applied
the patch to both the devel code (with fote's changes) + fotemods (5/11).
There was no problem with those particular updates.

So I thought i'd resubmit my request so it wouldn't fall by the wayside...
Thanks for your consideration...
--le

;
;