LYNX-DEV Link to Current development

From: Al Gilman
Subject: LYNX-DEV Link to Current development
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 19:02:03 -0400 (EDT)

  From: Klaus Weide <address@hidden>
  Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV survey of Lynx users

  On Tue, 20 May 1997, Al Gilman wrote:

  > The root page at lynx.browser.org is intentionally kept light to
  > encourage multiple other sites contributing.

  Since you seem to be speaking on behalf of whoever is responsible for that
  page (apparently some address@hidden or address@hidden, no real name
  given), maybe you can tell me what course of action I have to follow in
  order to get the link on that page, currently still pointing to
       http://sol.slcc.edu/lynx/klaus/merged/all/
  for the "current development version", changed, so that it will point to
  the appropriate URL

      <http://sol.slcc.edu/lynx/current/>

  instead.

I think that Rob is in reasonably secure control of the organization
that has registered the domain name, and of the host site currently
serving that name.

So I don't think that I can speak "on behalf of whoever is
responsible."  But I can change that link for you, and I have.

--
Al
;