Re: LYNX-DEV survey of Lynx users

From: Jan Hlavacek
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV survey of Lynx users
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 00:17:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 20 May 1997 17:33:38 -0400 (EDT), you said:

>The pre-eminent collection of Lynx information is at Lynx links.
>There is a section there on collected accolades from users, and
>plenty of pro-Lynx spin.  When you visited lynx.browser.org, did
>you include this in your tour?  You should have.

This is a part of an e-mail I got from somebody who I pointed to Lynx links:

  I went to the web site you listed and found all sorts of info, but it
  all seems to assume greater knowledge than I have.  I felt like I was
  looking at something from the inside that I've never seen from the
  outside.

lahvak
--
Jan Hlav\'{a}\v{c}ek