LYNX-DEV "Why Lynx?" blurb

From: Al Gilman
Subject: LYNX-DEV "Why Lynx?" blurb
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 07:52:18 -0400 (EDT)

  From: address@hidden (Philip Webb)

  may i recommend that the additional  *  be added to  lynx.browser.org
  & my other page copied to a suitable directory + file there?

1. Would you be willing to maintain lynxblurb.html at your site so
you can update it more easily?  [We can still add the link, pending 2.
next]

2. Would others please comment?

--
Al Gilman