Re: LYNX-DEV DOS Lynx/386

From: Hynek Med
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV DOS Lynx/386
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 22:16:00 +0200 (MET DST)

On Wed, 21 May 1997, Mike Shore wrote:

> I am trying to run Lynx on an Intel 386 running DOS 6.22. I have a packet
> driver installed, and I sometimes get a "Coprocessor not available"
> message. I have found a reference to emu387.dxe, but I do not know what to
> do with this file. Do I need to re-compile the program?

No, you just put it in the lynx directory or somewhere on your PATH..

I have another problem with Lynx/386 - after some browsing, it doesn't
accept any further networked URLs with "Socket: Accept failed". After
quitting and then running lynx again it works. I think my packet driver is
OK, I have run NCSA telnet on the machine for years..

Hynek

--
Hynek Med, address@hidden

;