LYNX-DEV Anyone using the development version of lynx and a mouse?

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: LYNX-DEV Anyone using the development version of lynx and a mouse?
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 12:35:45 -0400

I have an old version of the development version of lynx.  I am trying
to get it to recognize xterm's mouse.  However, even though my lynx.cfg
is set to use the mouse, and even though on the command line I specify
-use_mouse , lynx still doesn't recognize when I click on the mouse
keys.

What else do I need to do?  Nothing shows up in the configure --help
msg to indicate something special there, and I don't see anything in
the CHANGES files to indicate anything special is needed there.
;