Re: LYNX-DEV New search engine for investors

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV New search engine for investors
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 14:25:39 -0400 (EDT)

  From: Matthew Kelly <address@hidden>

  Every single person on the list should complain to the company involved
  and to their provider (who by my traceroute is nya.net ... check for
  yourself), and let them know what you think of the situation (never buy
  from spammers).  They don't list a voice number for owlsnest.com is the
  whois data but I'm going to call nya.net myself.

That subjects the victims to a lot more effort than the
perpetrators put into it.  On those rules of engagement, the
agressors win.  Has anyone started accepting copies of spams with
the purpose of building class-action lawsuits?  The victim needs
a mailbox to forward the spam to.  Nothing more complicated.

--
Al Gilman

;