LYNX-DEV I am having a problem with updated Lynx

From: Wayne P Sacchi
Subject: LYNX-DEV I am having a problem with updated Lynx
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 17:32:48 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Sirs:

I am not sure if my previous message got through, so I am writing another
one.  In the last two days, Korrnet.org did something to the Lynx software
and it is behaving differently.  First of all, there is no highlite on the
bottom of the screen telling you when something is done -- it is now only
in text.  I went to the US News & World Report web site to read some of
the previous issues in the archives -- I was not able to link to the
individual articles.  I just get a list of the articles, but I cannot move
my cursor to highlite them.  This just started two days ago -- when the
screen changed.  Am I doing something wrong, or is there a problem with
the site?  I am an internet novice, so I am confused.  Any bit of help
will be appreciated.  By the way, when I sent this message the first time
from Lynx, I was told in a message that "message was spooling" and no copy
was sent to my e-mail.  What is causing this?

Thanks Again,
Wayne Sacchi

address@hidden

;