Re: LYNX-DEV Anyone using the development version of lynx and a mouse?

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Anyone using the development version of lynx and a mouse?
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 20:49:58 -0400 (EDT)

> > (Someone claimed that these were for an obsolete interface - I don't know).
>
> They all appear, new, in Solaris 2.5.1 terminfo doc, so I don't think they
> are 'obsolete'.  They didn't exist in earlier versions of Solaris .
no, they've been in the terminfo documentation for some time (I investigated
this in the fall of 1995, which I'm sure preceded the release of 2.5.1).

If anyone has anything definite about the _behavior_, sure, I'll look into
it - but there were only 1-2 entries in the terminfo that used these things,
and I couldn't get my test programs to do anything reasonable.  Just having
a name for getm (which is a string capability, btw, not a boolean - that
was corrected in X/Open's draft a year ago) doesn't tell me how it would
be used.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden