Re: LYNX-DEV Table support?

From: Pete Ruczynski
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Table support?
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 09:27:49 +0100 (BST)

> we all love the fan mail.

Well you deserve it!

> look thro' the lynx-dev archive.
> goto  lynx.browser.org  to find that & search mechanisms.

Thanks, I will.

> there's a very basic problem for a 1-pass renderer.

Can you point me to an article which says what this is?

> > I also posted a suggestion (to the suggestions list) for a 'forward'
> > button/operator.  I know there is the 'V' list but the ability to
> > walk up and down the *entire* history list would be really useful
> > and conform to how most browsers currently work.  Any thoughts?
>
> not clear what you mean:  V  gives a full list of visited links.

If you've ever used Netscape/MSIE etc then you will notice the forward
button on the toolbar.  Exactly what that does is what I mean.
i.e. if you traverse a number of links (say 10) and then go back 5
it would be nice to have a single key stroke to take you all the
way forward again to the 10th link.

Pete.
--
Peter Ruczynski                                  mailto:address@hidden