Re: LYNX-DEV Re: Table support in lynx

From: John E. Davis
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Re: Table support in lynx
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 09:26:14 -0400

On Fri, 23 May 1997 09:19:25 +0100 (BST), Pete Ruczynski <address@hidden> said:
>Point taken, yes that's what I mean.  As I said I can understand the
>difficulties involved but it would be nice to see things side by side
>as intended,  I guess it would involve introducing sideways scrolling
>which would be the biggest problem.

I implemented sideways scrolling into my slrn newsreader and it was
fairly easy since I added built-in support for such a thing into my
slang screen management library.  I am not sure how it would be
handled in a portable manner with curses though I am sure there is
probably an easy way.

--John
(See http://space.mit.edu/~davis/slrn.html for information about slrn)
;