LYNX-DEV Please?

From: conserve
Subject: LYNX-DEV Please?
Date: Wed, 22 May 1996 18:15:53 -0400 (EDT)

May I please have your permission to tell you about my
NEW Earth friendly mall on the internet?

You can look around for free. We also have  space for new stores.

I will respond personally, not by autoresponder.

Click on reply, and in the subject line, type WINDOW SHOP
to see the mall,  or MALL LEASE INFO if you would like information
about putting your store there for $9.95.

Hope to be friends,
Tim

;
;