LYNX-DEV styles file naming

From: Jim Spath (Webmaster Jim)
Subject: LYNX-DEV styles file naming
Date: Sun, 25 May 1997 09:25:04 -0400 (EDT)

I've haven't kept up with styles, but this look funky:

in styles/lynx.lss:
#it's best to put these in a .lss file and use "lynx -lss=file.lss
whatever" for now

in src/LYMain.c:
+     printf("    -lss=FILENAME    specifies a lynx.css file other than
the default\n");

Is it "file.lss" or "lynx.css?"

Also, patch-o-matic got more confused after adding "-Styles" to the
version number (Tom, is that necessary?).

------
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
Don't think for a moment this is going to be any better
just because I'm here.   It won't I can assure you.

;
;