LYNX-DEV Anyway to "lock" Personal mail address?

From: Palmer King (SCFN)
Subject: LYNX-DEV Anyway to "lock" Personal mail address?
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 17:07:47 -0400 (EDT)

We'd like to set lynx for our users where there personal mail address is
not changeable, but I can't find a cfg entry or a restriction to enforce
it. I looked at the LYOptions.c, but didn't see anything obvious. Of
course, I'm no C programmer, so I could very well have missed the obvious.

J. Palmer King                 | And that's all I have to say about
Chairman, Technical Committee  | that.
Suncoast Free-Net              |          - Forest Gump