Re: LYNX-DEV how to sink RMS Titanic

From: John
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV how to sink RMS Titanic
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 01:56:50 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 26 May 1997, Phil Helms wrote: ... other stuff
snipped ...

> Actually, for now, we seem to have generated more traffic
> among ourselves on this than the spam itself.  It's still
> pretty easy to delete this stuff.

An excellent point, and the ongoing 'spam' is not unique to
this list.  I for one would object to some ombubsperson in
the sky deciding what I could or could not read.  My
computers all have 'delete' keys, and all of my programs
have some sort of a delete or 'flush it down the toilet' or
whatever type options.  IMHO the best option is to ignore
them.  Only my 2 1/2 cents worth.

John

;
;