LYNX-DEV How Do I - Download the results of a SUBMIT?

From: tzeruch
Subject: LYNX-DEV How Do I - Download the results of a SUBMIT?
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 10:42:30 -0400

I know I can do a lynx -post_data, but if I am in the middle of submitting
a form, or if there are several pages to go through, and I just want the
last one, how can I (with interactive lynx) tell it to Download the page
that is returned by Submit?

(feature request if I haven't missed something).

;
;