LYNX-DEV Re: Bobcat problem (fwd)

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: LYNX-DEV Re: Bobcat problem (fwd)
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 12:23:56 -0400 (EDT)

Does anyone have an old copy of lynx that can tell me why this happens?
(at least) Lynx 2.4.2 and below can't download http://www.intersoft.cz.
They get "Cannot display this documnet on this terminal S)ave C)ancel"

It is definately fixed on 2.6 and above, but I can't figure out what got
fixed.  Anyone have any ideas?

Subject: Re: Bobcat problem (fwd)

On Fri, 30 May 97 08:54:59 EDT,
John Lewis  <address@hidden> wrote:

>>> http://www.intersoft.cz
>
>I tried it too. It works with lynx 386 and Arachne so I wonder if it
>the https:// url that is messing it up. Bobcat which is based on
>lynx 2.4.2 cannot handle https.
>Anyone have an idea of how to test this idea?
>John

;
;