Re: LYNX-DEV Posting by those not subscribed (and spam)

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Posting by those not subscribed (and spam)
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 1997 16:55:39 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 7 Jun 1997, Al Gilman wrote:

> back we should take this up with him.  It seemed to me that there
> was enough of a preponderance of comment against closing the list
> that we should try spam filtering instead.  And Bob said he would
> look at that when he gets back.  I had not realized that Bob had
> actually closed it down when he asked.  He has not had the
> opportunity to review the discussion himself, yet.
>
> If nobody objects, I will probably be using address@hidden for
> some of this discussion.  Doug, do you want a cc: on messages that
> go to that distribution?

Thanks, but there isn't any need to cc: me, since I am not really
involved in the development. I'll try to stay quietly in the background
reading posts of interest from the Flora archives. The volume on the
list is a little too much for me to keep up with in my mail. If the list
stays closed, I'll just have to resubscribe whenever I want to post.
When my previous attempts to post just disappeared into the cyber-ether,
I worried about those trying to post who didn't know to look in the
archives.

                             Doug
__
Doug Kaufman