LYNX-DEV Filename for zmodem downloads?

From: Palmer King (SCFN)
Subject: LYNX-DEV Filename for zmodem downloads?
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 17:25:32 -0400 (EDT)

Is there anyway to get lynx to use the real filename when using zmodem
downloading a binary/sit/hqx, etc file? It appears that if you download a
file not on the local machine, Lynx first copies it to /tmp with a .html
name, then passes that name to zmodem for download. I'd like to pick up
the internal name within the file, and use that as the download name. Can
this be done?