LYNX-DEV Stange popups in ac-0.28

From: Roger Hill
Subject: LYNX-DEV Stange popups in ac-0.28
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 10:28:41 -0400 (GMT+4)

I just built ac-0.28 on Linux 2.0.29.  This is with slang-0.99-38, color.
The build was clean, as far as I can tell.

Everything seems ok except with select popups.  If the option for popups
is OFF, then the select boxes appear as before, and work just fine.
If POPUPS is ON, however, I am getting strange results.
First, the list in the box is ok.

    Nobody        d to
    Administrator roup
                  ^
                  ^ These are out side the box.

and I can arrow up and down ok, and the highlight moves with the cursor.
If I now select "Nobody" by pressing right arrow when its highlighted,
"Administrator" is left shifted one space, and semi-highlighed, and the
trailing "r" is left also:

    Nobody        d to
   Administratorr roup
                  ^
                  ^ These are out side the box.

Pressing down arrow gets me out of the box, but I'm not sure what has been
selected.

Any ideas?