Re: LYNX-DEV fotemods.zip update

From: H E Nelson
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV fotemods.zip update
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 09:12:25 +0900 (JST)

>   display character set is "Japanese (EUC)" or "Japanese (SJIS)".  The mods
>   need testing by Japanese users, because the TO_JIS() function I added
>   long ago in SGML.c has not actually been used before. - FM

This is an important feature which people now have a model to use for
other languages.  Goes without saying, but for the record, THANK YOU.
I'll see if I can download fotemods.zip, and if bandwidth permits on
that account will compile and test.  I'll also call for testing your
mods by other users by posting an excerpt from FOTEMODS to news:
fj.net.infosystems.www.browsers with a brief translation (If you should
object, please inform me.).

Re your post yesterday, yes, you were right to assume I was talking
about a mailto: URL (I had to re-analyze the man's reply) when speaking
of the appended headers.  Sorry about the ambiguity.

__Henry
;
;