Re: LYNX-DEV bad query (egghead website)

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV bad query (egghead website)
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 23:49:12 -0400 (EDT)

I got the same bad query page when I did the following:
(again, using fotemods 6/21/97 or ac-0.23+patches)

        lynx http://www.egghead.com/
        select external_main
        select "Sign Up Now!"
        fill in your email address and select "Sign Me Up!"

>                       HTTP/1.0 500 Illustra Server Error
>
>    Your browser sent a query this server could not understand.

Egghead has apparently rewritten its web pages
since i last ordered from them.  The old pages didn't use frames.
I don't know anything about frames.
Does this problem have anything to do with frames?
Thanks in advance.
--le

;
;