Re: LYNX-DEV Alleged Lynx security emergency

From: H E Nelson
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Alleged Lynx security emergency
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 10:10:01 +0900 (JST)

> link to an entry in /devices) from a normal shell. There is no mysterious
> 'extra' privileges being granted or required here!

A thousand thanks, Scott!  This is what I wanted to confirm above all
things.

__Henry

(pubLynx will be up as soon as humanly possible, but I'd look in the
neighborhood of two weeks.  The styles sheets color support is just
too unstable to use on a puplic account, so I'll have to switch gears.
Takes time.)
;
;