Re: LYNX-DEV Advice requested on tracing an HTML problem

From: Anthony M Addyman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Advice requested on tracing an HTML problem
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 16:44:11 +0100

 >Most if not all of the problems with bad HTML in forms were
>fixed in fotemods and have for the most part been included in the
>development code, which you can try (I think :) on DOS-386, or at
>least should look at.  If you had posted a URL or URLs for problem
>forms on the Notes Domino server (which you should do henceforth
>when posting such messages to lynx-dev), we could tell you if the
problem(s) has(have) already been fixed.
Now that all my examination meetings and marking is/are behind me I am
chasing this problem again.
In case anyone can help throw some light on the problem, I have created a
sample database that is Web accessible. (The other database was my email
database!). The URL to get access to the troublesome form is:

http://www.cms.salford.ac.uk/aaddyman/lynxtest.nsf/memo?openform

I get "Bad HTML" and cannot input information to the form. If this has been
fixed, and someone can point me at the souce code, I will try rebuilding
the sources.
TIA
Tony Addyman

;