Re: LYNX-DEV Problems posting to news, part 2

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Problems posting to news, part 2
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 1997 16:33:45 -0500 (EST)

Jonathan Kapleau <address@hidden> wrote:
>[...]
>There it is.  Obviously, the format is not the same as it would be seen
>while running lynx, and I have edited the session so that it is more
>readable.  Hopefully this will help.

        In LYNews.c, change the pointer for nulling the newline character
at the end of line fgets()'ed from your /etc/organization file from cp to
org:

[...]
    } else if (fp = fopen("/etc/organization", "r")) {
        if (fgets(user_input, sizeof(user_input), fp) != NULL) {
            if ((org = strchr(user_input, '\n')) != NULL)
                *org = '\0';
            if (user_input[0] != '\0')
                StrAllocCat(cp, user_input);
        }
[...]

        I'll have that fix in the next fotemods.zip update.

                                Fote