LYNX-DEV fotemods.zip update

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: LYNX-DEV fotemods.zip update
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 1997 20:51:41 -0500 (EST)

        An update of fotemods.zip is available in:

        http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/fote/patches/

1997-07-04 (KaBoom! :)
* Mods of HTMIME.c and HTFile.c to ignore Content-Type parameters other
  than charset when charset is not present, as we do when it is present
  and we know we can handle it. - FM
* Fixed bug in LYNews.c which could cause Lynx to crash when posting or
  sending followups to news groups and the Organization header was
  obtained from the /etc/organization file. - FM
* Fixed bug in LYEdit.c which could cause Lynx to crash when an editor
  to which a line number is passed as an argument is used and there are
  no links on the current page of the document to be edited. - FM
* Added information about the new $USER feature to the comments about
  TEMP_SPACE in userdefs.h. - FM

        Note that I added a version of security.html in the patches
directory, and a link to it in the http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/fote/
cover page.

                                Fote