LYNX-DEV LYNX_386 revised patch for HTTelnet.c

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: LYNX-DEV LYNX_386 revised patch for HTTelnet.c
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 22:46:33 -0700 (PDT)

I thought that I had tested my patches before I posted them in
"http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month0797/msg00092.html";, but
further testing showed that although the patch prevented lynx from
exiting when ^C was sent during a telnet session, break handling was not
properly reset on returning to lynx. The following is a revised patch
to the lynx2-7-1ac-0.30 HTTelnet.c which puts lynx back into its normal
break handling after returning from telnet. It replaces the previous
patch to that file.

*** lynx2-7-1/WWW/Library/Implementation/HTTelnet.c     Sat Apr 26 19:45:52 1997
--- lynx2-7-1/WWW/Library/Implementation/HTTelnet.c.new Sun Jul  6 21:58:12 1997
***************
*** 183,189 ****
--- 183,197 ----

        if (TRACE)
            fprintf(stderr, "HTTelnet: Normal: Command is: %s\n\n", command);
+ #ifdef __DJGPP__
+       __djgpp_set_ctrl_c(0);
+       _go32_want_ctrl_break(1);
+ #endif /* __DJGPP__ */
        system(command);
+ #ifdef __DJGPP__
+       __djgpp_set_ctrl_c(1);
+       _go32_want_ctrl_break(0);
+ #endif /* __DJGPP__ */
        return HT_NO_DATA;              /* Ok - it was done but no data */
  #define TELNET_DONE
  #endif /* !TELNET_DONE */

                               Doug
__