LYNX-DEV compiling in telnet access

From: Jason F. McBrayer
Subject: LYNX-DEV compiling in telnet access
Date: 12 Jul 1997 08:00:43 -0600

This is a question related to my Lynx 2-7-1 port to OS/2.  One of the
relatively few bugs left is that Lynx does not follow telnet or tn3270
links.  I thought that it would simply launch telnet or tn3270 with
the appropriate parameters.  However, when I try to follow a telnet or
tn3270 link, I get a message "Telnet access is not compiled in.  You
must run 'telnet foo.bar.com'" or something like that.  Other kinds of
execution work fine (shell, LYNXEXEC).  What do I need to set to
enable telnet access?