Re: webwatch-l http://www.readersdigest.com

From: Trevor Astrope
Subject: Re: webwatch-l http://www.readersdigest.com
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 12:06:59 -0400 (EDT)

Just to add one more bit of info...

When i call the url as:

http://www.readersdigest.com/*TEMPLATE=:address@hidden

all works fine and I get the Reader's Digest welcome page. The welcome
page is accessible with no unalted image links that I found on my quick
overview of the site. However, frames are called when you go past the
welcome page and if your browser can't handle frames, you're screwed,
because the noframes just give you the welcome message and the bit about
being optimized for netscape and IE. The frames pages are accessible if
you can get to them though.

With some better noframes, it appears this site can be easily made
accessible.

*       Trevor Astrope         *        TABB Web Services        *
*     address@hidden      *       http://www.tabbweb.com    *
***              Visit my Tragically Hip web site              ***
***               The Hundredth Meridian                       ***
****              http://www.tabbweb.com/thehip/              ****