Re: LYNX-DEV What is the difference?

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV What is the difference?
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 22:08:16 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 14 Jul 1997, Nelson Henry Eric wrote:

> answer might be useful to others on the list.  Is there a document on
> the web somewhere of the take-your-hand and guide-you-through-step-by-
> step cookbook type that shows how to write custom terminfo descriptions?
> The man documentation I've found to be too cryptic.

On the web, the best that I know of is the Shuford archive.  See
"http://www.cs.utk.edu/~shuford/terminal/termcap_news.txt";.  You may
need to consult:

From the O'Reilly catalog:

   termcap & terminfo
   By John Strang, Linda Mui & Tim O'Reilly
   3rd Edition April 1988
   0-937175-22-6, Order Number: 226
   270 pages, $21.95
("http://www.ora.com/";)