LYNX-DEV v7 bulletins

From: Jonathan Sergent
Subject: LYNX-DEV v7 bulletins
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 16:13:22 -0500

Changed contact info now that lynx-dev is open posting, created
version 7 of proposed CERT bulletins (that's all I changed).

CERT CC says they can get them out tomorrow; maybe this will be
delayed due to these changes.  We may also want to delay the /tmp/
bulletin if people tell me that they like my tempname et al. patch.

--
Jonathan Sergent / address@hidden / address@hidden
;