LYNX-DEV Lynx386 and Trumpet Winsock... How?

From: Bruce A. Locke
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx386 and Trumpet Winsock... How?
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 23:35:50 -0400

Hello...

I was wondering if someone here could help me.  I am trying to get Lynx386
to work with win16 winsock Trumpet version 3.  I have read in various places
that it can be done, but you need a packet driver.  Where is that packet driver?
I have downloaded several and found absolutly no mention of winsock in the
docs.

Does someone know how to do it?

BTW, I'm not subscribed to the list... Please respond personally...

Thanks in advance...