Re: LYNX-DEV mailto:address@hidden 200

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV mailto:address@hidden 200
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 09:32:48 -0600

Diane asks:

>Is the latest version of Lynx Year 2000 compliant?

Of course! Lynx is compliant with any year, and will not prevent nor degrade
any computer or Operating System from existing within a space-time continuum
where time is linear and measured in years. I should note that certain
aspects of Lynx, such as the History Page, in fact assume the existance
of linear time and may prevent Lynx from working outside of linear time.

Scott

PS I don't know if Lynx will handle dates after Dec. 31, 1999 correctly or
not, or weather that depends on the OS and system it is run on. I just
wanted to insert some (poor?) humor here.

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,