Re: LYNX-DEV mailto:address@hidden 200

From: Jonathan Sergent
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV mailto:address@hidden 200
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 12:19:43 -0500

 ] Lynx is compliant with any year, and will not prevent nor degrade
 ] any computer or Operating System from existing within a space-time continuum
 ] where time is linear and measured in years. I should note that certain
 ] aspects of Lynx, such as the History Page, in fact assume the existance
 ] of linear time and may prevent Lynx from working outside of linear time.

Golly, we better release a bug fix and a security advisory on that one.

--jss.
;
;