Re: LYNX-DEV charsets

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV charsets
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 16:55:14 -0500 (EST)

Ricardas Cepas <address@hidden> wrote:
>[...]
>        Another minor problem: lynx.cfg  is only read with
>-cfg option though it is in userdefs.h:
>#define LYNX_CFG_FILE "/usr/local/etc/lynx.cfg"
>and the same pathname is in lynx binary.

        You must be using the development code set.  In it's src/LYMain.c
find:

   /* If we still have no config file, check one in home directory */
   if (NULL == lynx_cfg_file)
     {
        temp = make_homedir_lynxrc_filename (NULL);
        if (temp != NULL)
          {
             if (NULL != (fp = fopen (temp, "r")))
               {
                  fclose (fp);
                  StrAllocCopy (lynx_cfg_file, temp);
               }
             FREE(temp);
          }
     }

and delete it.  Search the lynx-dev archives for more information about
this.

                                Fote