LYNX-DEV troublesome URL at Readers Digest

From: Al Gilman
Subject: LYNX-DEV troublesome URL at Readers Digest
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 23:03:13 -0400 (EDT)

to follow up on what Rick Roderick said:

> I am using Lynx 7.0.1.  I am having trouble with
> http://www.readersdigest.com.  I would appreciate any help or sugestions
> you might give.

Rick, after you asked on webwatch-l, we figured out what is wrong
with that site.  The are using a redirection message with a
relative URL where there should be an absolute URL.  After I
asked on lynx-dev Klaus Weide explained if for us.

We are ready for someone to write to the Readers Digest and ask
them to fix it.  Do you want to be the one?  Why don't we stick
to webwatch-l for this one?

--
Al Gilman
;