LYNX-DEV secure browser

From: Thomas Messina
Subject: LYNX-DEV secure browser
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 11:41:47 -0400

I am using Lynx2-7-1, and I am accessing the Internet via a proxy
which supports SSL.  I have been able to get to secure sites that require
SSL encryption of 40 bits, but I'm trying to acces a site that requires
128-bit encryption and the site is giving me a message "Insufficient
Encryption" and not allowing me in.  I tried changing the User Agent
to see if the site was checking that field, but that didn't work either.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your time.  Sincerely,

-Thomas J. Messina

;