[no subject]

From: Hanny Leung
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 08:12:51 +0800

Dear Sir,
    I find a glitch when I am testing out lynx 2.7.1.
    And the glitch may render the book file of lynx not backward
compatible.
    Here is a line in my book mark file for example.

<LI><a href="http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xx/~yyy/";>zzz*:7t0lE]9R----:-6</a>
                                                          ^ ^
The character over the caret in the above will be swallowed.
Although this brings some nuisane to the  comment portion of the line,
it is perfectly ok.
However if the any charactor in the link portion is swallowed, then
the link can never be reached.
   So Sir, could teach me how I can patch the source file to make lynx
work properly.
Thanks in advance.
address@hidden

;