LYNX-DEV Latest autoconfigure version (lynx2-7-1ac-0.35)

From: Jim Spath (Webmaster Jim)
Subject: LYNX-DEV Latest autoconfigure version (lynx2-7-1ac-0.35)
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 08:41:47 -0400 (EDT)

Klaus is, as Arnold would say, "back."

He and Tom Dickey have merged a bunch of Fote's code into the
autoconfigure version of Lynx, and it's there ready for testing.  Please
try the "./configure; make generic; ./lynx" scenario on different
platforms and report results on this list.

"Thank you." (Rex Barney)

------
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
You realise whilst I was doing that I also calculated the number
of oxygen atoms within a radius of ten light years of here?
But I don't expect anyone to appreciate me for it.

;
;