now 2.7.1ac-0.36 (was Re: LYNX-DEV Request) (fwd)

From: Jim Spath (Webmaster Jim)
Subject: now 2.7.1ac-0.36 (was Re: LYNX-DEV Request) (fwd)
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 16:35:40 -0400 (EDT)

I'm forwarding a thread amongst several developers to the main list to get
this to a wider audience.  Klaus has included the pop-up code that Fote
wrote in the options screen.

These options pop up for me:
[ L F C K N I U ]
These don't (binary choices do not popup):
[ E D B P S O G H V M T @ A ]

I built a version using ncurses (4.1) under NetBSD, and the colors don't
follow the arrow when moving among choices, i.e., the gray highlight for
the current selection stays on the previous selections.  This is on an
xterm screen.

------
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
You realise whilst I was doing that I also calculated the number
of oxygen atoms within a radius of ten light years of here?
But I don't expect anyone to appreciate me for it.