Re: LYNX-DEV javascript URLs

From: Barry Rountree
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV javascript URLs
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 17:29:26 -0400 (EDT)

I'm still planning on implementing a subset of JS in lynx as my
MS project.  The good news is that I've had large chunks of time
suddenly open up, so the lexer is just about done (this is the
easist part, of course.)  Variable storage has also been done (but
will get done again.)  And I should have something to present by
December....

Well, I hope I have something worth testing long before then, but
as always, no promises.  But to answer you're question, yes, some-
one is working it, in fits and spurts, every now and again, upon
occasion.

Best,

Barry Rountree

> Alas, one of my favorite websites just rewrote all their pages to
> use jaavascript!
> Is anyone currently thinking of taking a stab at supporting javascript
> in the near future?  I talked to thier customer support, but ("surprise")
> they take a "tough luck" attitude toward supporting lynx compatible pages.
> --le
;
;