Re: now 2.7.1ac-0.36 (was Re: LYNX-DEV Request) (fwd)

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: now 2.7.1ac-0.36 (was Re: LYNX-DEV Request) (fwd)
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 14:28:49 -0400 (EDT)

> If it'll help the active developers, I've got a 'vanilla' SunOS 4.1.3 box,
> and I can provide user accounts there for testing.  Default screen-management
> is BSD curses, and I can have slang available.
thanks, but at work I've got SunOS, Solaris, IRIX, CLIX, SCO, AIX, HP-UX
(also VMS, but that's targeted for removal in less than two months - so I'm
not testing on that platform, since this is a spare time activity).  And at
home, Linux and FreeBSD.

> Note to the  auto-configure folks -- as of early June (file set 2.7.1ac-0.28),
> the last time I had the time to try it, configure did _not_ work in this
> environment;  configure was actually dieing -- I didn't have the time to run
> down precisely what the troubles were.
I built the version from this week - which should be 2.7.1ac-0.36, on those
platforms (and did a test-build on Solaris yesterday, just to be sure the
merge had completed).  I'll get back to testing tomorrow.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden