LYNX-DEV need a tester for HP-UX

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: LYNX-DEV need a tester for HP-UX
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 05:44:51 -0400 (EDT)

I added a check for compiler options which I'm hoping will reduce (i.e.,
eliminate after some testing ;-) the need for the special HP-UX targets
(those 'snake*' ones).  Would someone with an HP-UX ANSI compiler give the
ac #37 version a shot this week?  (gcc & the bundled compiler won't do).

It's available in
        http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/current/

--
Thomas E. Dickey