RE: LYNX-DEV Fatal error

From: Nick Russo
Subject: RE: LYNX-DEV Fatal error
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 09:52:31 -0500 (CDT)

My recently compiled Lynx Version 2.7.1ac-0.24 handled it just fine, even
though the html code in the page is horrible. A previous version could
only stomach it after I took out the unclosed <b>'s and <tt>'s. Is there
something in the newer version of Lynx that enables it to handle this kind
of dirty code?

Nick Russo