Re: LYNX-DEV -color/-nocolor development confusion (was: fotemods.zip up

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV -color/-nocolor development confusion (was: fotemods.zip update)
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 19:21:05 -0400 (EDT)

Warning: wish list item below...:)

I would go one step further and put up an option screen that allows the
user to specify the individual color settings as is now done in lynx.cfg.
I'd even be willing to volunteer to do the grunge work if no one else wants
to -- that is if there's no objection to this approach.
Of course, in the devel code there would have to be a
different screen for setting style sheets if compiled to use them.
(On second thought, maybe I won't volunteer...:)
--le

;
;